Aldine Fire and Rescue was established in 1968, located in Houston, Texas. During this time, Aldine Fire and Rescue had no budget and was funded by donations. All the apparatus were home built and fire station was staffed by volunteers. The shifts were 12 hours long with 3 volunteers per shift.
In 1985 there was a total of 85 volunteers and increase to 100 by 1899. At times when apparatus were either broken or needing of repairs, repairs were done in house at the station by volunteers. The first pumper bought was in 1985 by Emergency Service District #24.
Aldine Fire and Rescue/ Harris County ESD #24 covers 19 square miles with a population of 68,000 residents. The first fire station Aldine built was station 11 that is located on 1009 Aldine Bender Houston TX, 77032. Aldine Fire and Rescue was contracted with Harris County ESD #24 in 1986. Our department currently has 3 stations and 11 apparatus. Currently Aldine Fire Rescue is no longer contracted and is Harris County ESD #24 D.B.A. Aldine Fire Rescue.
Station 31- 20440 Imperial Valley Drive Houston TX, 77073
Station 21- 2301 Humble Westfield Houston TX, 77073
Station 11- 1009 Aldine Bender Houston TX, 77032
For more information regarding our department give us a call at 281-951-3700, we would be more than happy to answer your questions.